Brian's is a creator and problem solver.
He loves to work on solutions, collaborating with teams to tackle multidimensional problems on issues pertaining to technology, automation, social justice, and the economy/society.
Along with a foundation in electrical engineering, he has enjoyed adapting and acquiring skills to work on previous projects in business systems automation, coding, design, and product creation.
Brian is currently on the look out for opportunities to work with start-ups or established companies as part of their team. Contact Brian here
- Custom Business Fulfilment System: Automated aspects of order sales for a company. ...read more
- Investigate styrofoam PLCvacuum: Work out a way to modify the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) routine to change when the vacuum pump should activate. ...read more
- CYMK QR Code Concept: The idea is to combine multiple QR code and blend it together to make a single QR (non-standard) code with 3x the data capacity. Using colour. ...read more
- Text To Speech Shoutbox: This is an experimental text to speech shoutbox designed to read out loud any new messages it receives. ...read more
- ADXL345 Breakout Board: A breakout pcb board for the surface mount instrumentation operational amplifier chip. ...read more
- AD8236 Breakout Board: A breakout pcb board for the surface mount instrumentation operational amplifier chip. ...read more
- Raspberry Pi Mini AV Display: Teardown and analysis of a car AV display re purposed as a raspberry pi display ...read more
- Finding Sequential Items via barcode: Experimental barcode scanner to locate items without databases. ...read more
- Game Console: Create a game console ...read more
- Internet Connectivity Watchdog: Detects loss of internet and resets modem ...read more
- MiniDP adaptor tear down: Teardown and analysis of a generic Mini Display input Port to vga and hdmi output. ...read more
- Saner AVR Bitfield Headers: To make things easier, I created a quick python script to generate a header file that makes addressing bit fields in AVRs a little easier. ...read more
- Aussie Tee: Assisted a client with creating a set of T-shirt designs. ...read more
- EL bag: This was a design exercise for a bag that is both useful from a safety standpoint, environmentally friendly, and is cool to look at. ...read more
- Logo Designs: Occasionally I do logo design works for others and myself (In addition to flyers, mock-ups, etc... contact me for further examples). ...read more
- Status Bug: This was a design exercise to tackle the need for some spontaneity in daily situations. ...read more